Termite Pest Control
Protecting your biggest asset is easier than you know!
Did you know, Termites aka white ants are amongst Melbourne's greatest enemies from the world of pests?
As many as one-third of all the buildings in Australia are known to have been infested by termites at some point of time!
The worst part is, you can never be sure of their absence in your property.
Tiny yet Mighty - Why you should be weary of Termites
They can be fatal to constructions. Each termite can lay thousands of eggs at a time making their population in the infested area grow exponentially. Their presence weakens the very structure of houses and office spaces making them unstable and unsafe!
Furthermore, they cause irreparable damage to wooden structures and wood work in your house, making restoring or replacing damaged parts highly expensive.
Here's the bitter truth: Termite Inspection
When it comes to termite pest control, there are some very important factors that you need to be aware of. The first and foremost is that the damage caused by termite to the structure of your house and furniture, is not covered by any of type of insurance. This means that you will have to bear all the expenses while trying to repair and restore whatever you can of the damages. Secondly, a termite infested property's value goes down drastically over a period of time. Hence, it is very crucial that you protect your biggest asset and secure your future.
Can you spy with your little eye?
Termite infestation is something that is not easily identifiable by the naked eye. In most cases, by the time you realize that there is an infestation in your home significant damage is already done to your property. That is why the the mantra is "prevention is better than cure". It is imperative to get a trained professional on board. Experts in this field are well trained to perform a thorough search and inspection of the house and suggest the needed precautions or solutions. That is where we come in.
So if you are wondering if your property has a history or is susceptible to this terrible infestation, now is the time to seek professional help on 1300 80 980!
Power to you!
Here are 5 things you should look out for when you are getting an inspection done for your property:
- Get a thorough inspection of your property to begin with. The experts will inspect your home for any possible termite infestation from the past or in the future.
- If they suspect any possibility of termite infestation, ask for prevention immediately. This could be much cheaper than their actual eradication.
- If your property is already infested, ask about the solutions that the professionals intend to use. If they use the latest products which are effective and eco-friendly, go for it!
- Lastly, don't forget to ask for warranties and guaranties as most termite solutions come with them and so does ours.
- Since termite control services are a multi-visit solution, a good warranty will always come in handy.
So if you are wondering if your property has a history or is susceptible to this terrible infestation, don't hesitate! Our professional services are at your disposal. All you have to do is call us on 1300 780 980!