Residential Building Inspection
Being well-informed helps you to make a smart decision!
building inspections are crucial because irrespective of whether they are new or old, there are chances of at least one type of pest infestation in building. Sometimes the building looks spic and span with no apparent flaw but underneath all the cosmetic concealing a horde of pests might be preparing for their next war. Hence, it is better to know the current status of the building in and out before making your next move.
Protech Pest Building Inspection
We provide thorough building inspections in and around Melbourne. Our services include:
- Complete termite inspection across the property
- Inspecting individual pest prone areas like drains for rats, vents for possums cracks for ants & termites, windows and roofs for bees and wasps etc.
- Proofing sub-floors, roof voids, cracks in both internal and external walls, vents, drainage system etc. for potential threats
- Overall timber health
- Detecting wood rot, borers, decay etc.
- A comprehensive report post the inspection
- Recommendations to improve the quality of the property, pest-wise
Why Protech Pest?
We are well-qualified, fully licenced and well acquainted . We provide a detailed report of their findings with recommendations which help you to take an informed decision about whether or not to buy the property. Protech building inspections are available at the best competitive rates in the industry and are worth every penny. As they say precautions are better than cure, we say a low cost building inspection before moving in is any day better than a full-fledged expensive pest control after moving in!